Monday, May 30, 2011

Saturday was a hard day... For some reason I have been getting increasingly angry and I hit my melting point Saturday night at my parents' house.  I was just so angry at the situation.  That I have no choice but to let my baby girl go.  That everyone else can push the pain aside, when I can't.  That people ignore the fact that I am pregnant when all I want to do is talk about my little Annabelle.  I was angry about things I shouldn't be angry about and things I probably have reason for.  But I hate being angry, especially about a situation that includes someone as special as my angel girl.  I don't want to be angry anymore... I just want to let that feeling go.  I know I will still be sad and hurt and even frustrated at times, but I am asking for peace from the anger.
Please God, help me stay away from anger.  I don't want my daughter to have to know what anger feels like.  I want her only to feel love and comfort from her mother.  She has much too short of a life to have negative feelings affect her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment