Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thanks...

Today I just want to thank everyone who has been so supportive these past few weeks.  I don't know if I will ever post this for public viewing, but I feel it necessary to write down how much it means to us what everyone has done.
First thank you to everyone at YGS who helped us with food, cards, and words of support.  I especially want to thank Kristen for continuing with bringing us dinner once a week.  It helps more than you can know to have a day during the week when I don't have to worry about feeding the family and can just take the time to mentally "let go" for a bit.  I didn't think making meals, doing laundry, and keeping up the house would be so difficult during this time- and I am just so mentally and physically drained that these basics just get put aside.
Thank you to Heather for always being there for me and letting me vent 24/7 if necessary.  Thank you for letting me totally break down, and thank you for going out with me to try and relax even for just a bit.  Your friendship means the world to me and even though our pregnancies didn't end up the way they were supposed to I am still glad I got to share with you and can't wait to meet Colton! :-)
Thank you to all my family for the support and love.  I know you are also having to grieve and I thank you for being supportive of our family in so many different ways.  I know that when Annabelle comes, because of you she will only know love and compassion.  And for that I will always be grateful.
And thank you to the countless others out there who are praying for us and thinking of us during this time.  I am proud of my daughter and I want everyone to know that she is part of our family and will always be our grandaughter, daughter, sister, and niece.  The more people that know about her, the more that can love her. 

I have one other thank you that I want to post.  I was on a forum a few days ago asking where to purchase a nice preemie hat (since I'm not sure what size Annabelle will need)  and a wonderful stranger, Sara, has offered to make several hats in different sizes so that something will fit her perfectly when she comes.  This gift is truly touching and I will never forget that a complete stranger reached out to help my precious Annabelle.

1 comment:

  1. They sure didn't end up the way they were supposed to! But, I love you and Annabelle to pieces and she is going to make the most beautiful angel! There's some saying...not sure of the wording exactly....Some Babies Are Born Too Beautiful for Earth. XOXO

    ReplyDelete