Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Last Night...

Last night in bed I suddenly had this overwhelming feeling that Annabelle isn't going to make it full term.  It's a feeling that has slowly been creeping up on me, but last night it hit me like a ton of bricks.  Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe I'm worrying about it too much, but it's a mother's intuition and I just can't let it go. 
Baby girl, I hope you enjoyed our walk in the forest preserve yesterday evening.  Just you, me, and daddy.  We loved seeing the deer and just being out in the peacefulness.  As long as you are with me I will cherish our time together.  And I hope we still have some time...  For some reason I feel like our time together is coming to an end, and I want you to know that I will miss you with all my heart.  A piece of me will go to heaven with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment