Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lilah and Annabelle...

Typically Ron puts Danny to bed and I put Lilah to sleep.  Tonight was no different except that for some reason after our prayers (we go though thanking God for everyone in the family, naming all names including Annabelle, and the good things we were blessed with during the day), Lilah became quite interested in Annabelle.  She has been pretty much oblivious to the "baby in my belly", so this really caught me by surprise.  She insisted on pulling my shirt up, giving Annabelle kisses and cuddling with my tummy for several minutes.  Annabelle even kicked towards Lilah and when Lilah looked at me curiously I explained that Annabelle was kicking hello.  Lilah proceeded with lightly kicking my belly back, lol.  I don't know how much she understands since she is only 22 months, but these few moments meant the world to me and I want to make sure to remember them, so one day I can tell Lilah all about how she and Annabelle cuddled and kicked their hellos.

No comments:

Post a Comment