Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ultrasound tomorrow...

Well we have the ultrasound tomorrow and I am excited and terrified at the same time.  I cannot wait to see Annabelle's sweet face, but I hope and pray that her defect doesn't take away from her beauty in my eyes, and I hope that Danny isn't scared of what he sees.  I am also nervous about hearing how severe her anencephaly is.  I am scared to hear that it's so severe she probably won't survive the birth and I am scared to hear that she will survive and may live for a while.  Please don't misunderstand.  I would love to be able to have my daughter with us as long as possible, but I know the challenges that come with that are great and the possibility of her suffering are there.  I suppose all I can hope for is that whatever is best for her and us will come.  I will post as soon as I am able about what we find out, and I hope to be able to post some pictures from the ultrasound.  If you are reading this, please keep us in your prayers tonight so that tomorrow is a happy and joyful time for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment