Monday, July 11, 2011

Today was a hard day for me.  I feel like time is flying away from me and I cannot enjoy this last bit of time with my Annabelle.  My fluid level is quite high and at this point even walking in a store is making my legs spasm, due to lack of circulation.  I cannot sleep because my ribs ache from the pressure, and I have a difficult time eating and breathing.   I don't want to complain, but I need to let it out.  I have even been considering an earlier induction to relieve the pain.  This kills me inside.  I feel so selfish wanting the pain to stop so much that I would induce early.  I feel like I can protect her for a few more weeks and all I want is this to be over with.  I don't even know how to fully explain what I'm feeling.  I should be able to tolerate the pain and only give my Annabelle love and instead I am concentrating on just getting through the day without breaking down in pain emotionally and physically.  How do I justify ending her life earlier to stop some minor aches and pains???  I know people are telling me that it's ok, that I need to take care of myself as well, that I have done so much already.  But how do I choose my own daughter's date of death?  I am so lost and all I want is an answer to give me peace.
We have also started discussing the funeral and burial...  How do I plan a funeral for my baby?  How do I pick a coffin?  A burial site?  An outfit?  I don't know how I am going to handle putting my own baby in the ground and leaving her there.  My heart aches today and I need prayers. 

2 comments:

  1. It was great to run into you today in Target! You look absolutely beautiful. At first I didn't see your face and just your belly and thought to myself how pretty it was and then I realized I actually knew you!!

    Every emotion you feel is completely justified! What an emotional roller coaster you must be one right now. We will continue to pray for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete