Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My dress...

Last night I got to go shopping with Heather (no kids!) and it was just nice and destressing to get out.  I was looking for clothes for Danny to wear at the wedding coming up this weekend, but happened to see a dress for myself instead.  I was planning on just wearing an older one that I own, but this one begged me to try it on.  I left the store at first but came back after looking around at other things.  So I tried it on and bought it.  It may not sound like a big deal but it is pretty much my first clothing purchase this pregnancy and it made me very happy to have something new to show my Annabelle bump in!  She deserves a new dress and I am hoping to get some nice family pictures at the wedding. We don't get many family picture opportunities and I would like as many as possible to remember Annabelle's short life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment